CPAs and Accountants
Pacific Payroll Group Caters to CPAs and Bookkeepers (and Their Clients)
If you’re a CPA firm who also does payroll, we can help. We work with your clients on the backend, offer full payroll solutions, and keep them in compliance – all while you retain their billing.
Grow your accounting firm while we handle your clients’ full payroll needs (big or small). We are a full service payroll company in Orange County, California – handling payroll for clients of Certified Public Accountants and Bookkeepers in all 50 states.
Why Transfer Your Clients’ Payroll Needs To Us?
Handling payroll on top of your core business can prove to be too time consuming to benefit your bottom line. With increased tax reporting requirements (i.e. electronic reporting in California) and labor laws we can help lessen the burden of processing your clients’ payroll.
Moving your clients’ payroll needs to a trusted partner like Pacific Payroll Group can increase your profits, solidify customer loyalty, and bring you peace of mind.
We make it simple and cost effective. Our service is tailored specifically to CPAs and bookkeepers.
We also support custom branding of reports. Choose what your clients see on reports they receive from us – our branding or your own private label:
Reduce potential costly mistakes by your staff. You have enough on your plate – let us handle time-keeping, compliance, and ever-changing State and Federal regulations. We track all the tax rate changes and different rules from various agencies, including the updates on minimum wage and employment requirements.
Whether you want to start offering payroll services to your clients, or outsource your current payroll workload to a trusted partner, we can help.
What CPA Payroll Services Do We Provide?
We handle all payroll inquiries from employers and their staff, time keeping, and provide payroll reports on demand. We offer full payroll solutions to CPAs so anything you or your clients need is included:
- Superior Customer Service
- Dedicated Support from Payroll Specialists
- Fast Response Time
- Free Direct Deposit or Employers can Print Checks from their Printer
- Payroll Cards Available
- Flexible Pay Schedules
- Labor Law Posters
- HR Assistance
- Payroll Time Clocks
- Mobile-Friendly Software
- Workers’ Comp Insurance
- Timely Employment Tax Payments
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Extra Copies of Filings Available Anytime, Upon Request
- Quarterly and End-of-Year Tax Reporting
- W2s and 1099s (no additional cost)
- Handle IRS and State Payroll Tax Notices
- Software Integration with Quicken, Quickbooks and more
- Regular Internal Control Audits
- Manage All Your Clients Through a Secure, Centralized Portal
- We Can Work Directly with Your Clients to Save You Time
- Invoicing Can Be Done by Your Firm or Ours – Your Choice
- Easy Set-Up, Seamless Integration
- Sole Proprietors to Large Corporations – We Proudly Handle Any Size
- Simple Pricing Structure
- Secure and Encrypted Data
- Up-to-date with All Compliance and Regulatory Requirements
- Client Records All Available On-Demand – In Summary or Detailed Reports
- Cloud-based Access to Payroll Anytime for Both the Employer and the Accountant
Email us for a quick quote for your current and future payroll clients – we’re almost certain to save you time, money, and compliance headaches.
Why Partner With Pacific Payroll Group?
Convenience. Save Money. Free Up Your Time. Smooth Transition.
Increase your profits, reduce your workload, and partner with a reputable company. We’re well established in the Orange County community and we serve all 50 states.
We’ve been in business over a decade, we have long-time, loyal clients, we’re bonded and insured, and we have 5.0 star ratings on Google and Yelp.
Please explore our site, check out our amazing team and message us with questions anytime.
We are proud that a third of our new business comes from client referrals, which speaks volumes about how much our personalized customer service and pricing are appreciated. The following is just one of our many testimonials:
“Gordon and his team run this first class payroll operation. Why go with the big box ADP when you can have professional, personalized payroll services at a lower cost? It’s a no brainer. Pacific Payroll Group takes care of my payroll needs for multiple locations so I can focus on growing my business. Gordon promptly responds to all my payroll questions and concerns. He also helps me take care of additional issues like workers’ comp audits and payroll taxes. I can’t thank him and his team enough!”Julie L. from Yelp