Employee Self Service
Why You Need ESS
Employee Self Service is convenient and will save you time. Often abbreviated as ESS, it is a resource that gives employees access to their personal benefits, payroll data, paystubs and accrual information.
No more excuses for needing copies of pay stubs, lost W2s or employees not knowing how much time off they have. All changes and communications are electronically documented in our system so you don’t need to worry about missing emails or outdated paper forms.
Key Features Of Our Employee Self Service:
- Employees can view (as well as save and print copies of) their pay stubs and other information online
- Ability for employees to update their personal information, including address and emergency contact information
- Employees can obtain copies of current and previous years’ W2s or 1099s
- Employees can receive a notification when they have been paid and when their paystub is viewable online
- View time off balances and the ability to request time off – no more lost forms or emails
- All changes and communications create an electronic trail in our system so we always know when and who made the change, assisting in HR compliance
Contact us to find out how ESS can help your business.
How To Access Employee Self Service
You can access our ESS Portal in several ways. For example, it can be made available through the company’s intranet or portal, through specialized kiosks at the business, online through a website or even confined to the business’ own private network. If you are unable to manage your business’ HR needs, consider implementing ESS so your employees can handle more of their own HR tasks.
Your Data Is Secure
Our payroll software is built on class leading security – to access the system, the user is required to supply their credentials. These credentials are pre-authorized, predefined and required to adhere to our security standards. Without the proper credentials, a user cannot access the system.
We secure physical data within our database and always use security best practices. We encrypt all database connection strings and use robust authentication features. Our application also uses a remote entry technology to ensure a secure, encrypted connection is established between users on internal network resources and the Internet.
We also ensure that all data transmissions that are conducted through our applications are done so with strong encryption which ensures the protection of sensitive data.