Employee Self Service
Why You Need ESS Employee Self Service Payroll
Employee Self Service is a convenient workforce management tool that will save you an incredible amount of time. Often abbreviated as ESS, payroll self service is a resource that gives employees access to their personal benefits, payroll data, paystubs and accrual information.
No more excuses for needing copies of pay stubs, lost W2s or employees not knowing how much time off they have. All changes and communications are electronically documented in our system so you don’t need to worry about missing emails or outdated paper forms.
The mobile app allows employees the ability to access payroll, human resources, self service time and attendance, and benefits.
Key Features Of Our Employee Self Service:
- Employees can view (as well as save and print copies of) their pay stubs and other information online
- Ability for employees to update their personal information, including address and emergency contact information
- Employees can obtain copies of current and previous years’ W2s or 1099s
- Employees can receive a notification when they have been paid and when their paystub is viewable online
- Employees can view time off balances and request time off
- All changes and communications create an electronic trail in our system so we always know when and who made the change, assisting in HR compliance
Contact us to find out how ESS can help your business.
How To Access Employee Self Service
You can access our employee self service ESS portal in several ways. For example, via the employee self service app, or it can be made available through the company’s intranet or portal, through specialized kiosks at the business, online through a website or even confined to the business’ own private network.
If you are unable to manage your business’ HR needs, consider implementing HR employee self service so your employees can handle more of their own HR tasks.
Your Payroll Self Service Data Is Secure
These ESS employee login credentials are pre-authorized, predefined and required to adhere to our security standards. Without the proper credentials, a user cannot access the system.
We secure physical data within our database and always use security best practices. We encrypt all database connection strings and use robust authentication features.
Our application also uses a remote entry technology to ensure a secure, encrypted connection is established between users on internal network resources and the Internet.
We also ensure that all data transmissions that are conducted through our applications are done so with strong encryption which ensures the protection of sensitive data.