Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Workers’ Compensation and Payroll – ONE SEAMLESS SOLUTION.
Pacific Payroll Group is able to provide pay-as-you-go workers’ comp insurance plans at competitive rates with top rated workers compensation insurance carriers.
When your workers’ comp plan is through one of our partnerships, our office uploads the payroll data to the insurance carrier and your premium is based solely on the payroll hours.
No audit forms to complete, no estimated premiums (or large bills at the end of the policy’s term) no deposit required. All translated, this means more money in your pocket, better cash flow and no unwanted surprises.
Not to mention one less thing you have to worry about. Let us shop around and find the best insurance rate for you.
- The simplicity of integrated services at highly competitive rates
- No premium deposit required
- Premium calculated on actual payroll, not estimates
- Automatic debit of Workers’ Compensation premium, no checks to write
- No audit forms to complete
- Highly rated, full-service workers’ compensation insurance providers
- Local 24 hour claims service and support center
- Immediate access to certificates of insurance coverage
Why You Need Workers’ Comp Insurance
Workman’s Comp Insurance is required in almost every state. Having coverage doesn’t just help avoid stiff penalties – it also provides protection if an employee is injured on the job.
Our insurance partners allow for us to offer almost every Workers’ Comp insurance carrier – so you can get the lowest premium with the best protection for your company’s needs.
We work with The Hartford, Guard, Travelers, Employers, Berkshire, Zenith, Republic, BerkleyNet, CompWest, and Amtrust, to name just a few.
Your workers’ comp coverage will integrate with your payroll. We make it easy. Whether you’re switching to us from somewhere else – or starting coverage for the first time.
Discover the benefits of working with Pacific Payroll Group. Grow your business. Protect your business. Call today for a fast quote and expert guidance.